Working with you, we can create near-net-shape tooling of any shape, at our facility in Leicester, UK, ensuring your tool is as close to the final shape and size as possible, reducing post-production time and resources.
Using your CAD drawings and designs, first we create a bespoke negative mould for your tool using one of our low-density polyurethane materials. We then select the system for casting based on your application and requirements and use the negative mould to cast your near-net-shape tool.
We have a range of materials available for mass casting applications and near-net-shape tooling, with densities ranging from 600 kg/m3 to 1,700 kg/m3.
FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOUR APPLICATION WITH OUR INTERACTIVE SELECTOR TOOL
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Mass casting provides additional benefits to traditional tooling board materials:
- Reduction of waste material through near-net-shape casting
- Reduced production costs
- Tool is cast as a single piece, there are no visible bond lines
- Processing savings as service is outsourced
- Reduced environmental impact through decreased energy and materials usage
- UK-based manufacturing service
- Large scale tooling
- Complex geometry tooling
- Single-piece tooling
- High-temperature applications